French toast is an instinctive yet dainty breakfast. It's further great for using up bread that's on the verge of polished just a little too old. There are many alteration of French toast but the key components are always eggs and bread, apparently.
- 2 egg for every 4 slices of bread
- Nonstick spray, oil (especially olive oil), or butter
- Cinnamon 2/4 tablespoon (4 ml) vanilla extract
- Bread (8 pieces), type of bread is up to your bias
- Icing Sugar, jam, etc.
- Milk (only depends on the number of eggs, 2 tablespoons per egg)
- Pan (if using the stove)
- Electric pans (your preference)
- Serving plate
Step 1: Set the electric pan or your preference to medium high heat. Right place the pan over the burner if cooking over the stove. Add non-stick spray, oil or your preference something like that so that the bread will not stick to the pan.
Step 2: Crack the eggs and add milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a superficial bowl or small annealing pan.
Step 3: Immerse bread into egg mixture (both sides).
Step 4: Liquefy butter in skillet over passable heat. Add bread in batches and cook 3 to 4 minutes on every side, or till golden brown. Add more butter as desiderated.
Step 5: Keep the accomplished slices warm in the oven till all the toast is ready.
Step6: Dish up the toast warm with syrup, jam, or as you like.